The DPF 70/6… is a 6-cavity duplex filter for duplex radiotelephones.
– The DPF 70/6… can be adjusted within the complete
– 406 – 470 MHz band. The duplexer can be delivered in four different versions according to required duplex spacing.
– The DPF 70/6… is primarily intended for equipment, where the TX and RX operate on single frequencies, but it can also, however with slightly reduced data, be used where the TX and RX operate on several channels, i.e. within a certain port bandwidth. In the last case, factory tuning is recommended.
– The filter uses full-length ¼ cavities in a compact, extruded aluminium housing. The chassis is made of passivated steel, and teflon insulation has been applied in the coaxial cables and in the connectors.
– The filter is black vinyl coated to prevent corrosion.